Regular Edition Collector’s Edition
The existence of a FFXIII guide by Piggyback was already known for some time, but today the first details about the Collector’s Edition guide surfaced on the French Eidos site. I translated the contents and information below.
Piggyback made guides for past Square Enix games like Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy XII, and they were always very comprehensive and detailed.
The regular edition includes:
- Quests, minigames, trophies, all secrets are revealed
- A detailed walkthrough to achieve a perfect game.
- Analys of the gameplay mechanics (menu, battle,…)
- Complete list of enemies, weapons, accessories, skills, materials and other objects in the game
- Detailed maps, high resolution images and exclusive images.
This guide will be available in France (and most likely other European countries) the day FFXIII releases for €19.99
The limited edition will also include an additional 16 pages, high quality paper and a beautiful hardcover. However this guide will be released on March 19th, 2 weeks after FFXIII’s release. It will be priced at €25.99
Piggyback will release a sample of 12 pages for this guide later this month. I’ll let you know when that happens
Thanks FF World for the heads up!
Starting this week, I’ll be giving gameplay tips and advice before and after FFXIII’s Western release on Twitter with the hashtag “#FFXIIITIPS” or “#ffxiiitips” so follow me on Twitter or become a fan on The 13th Crystal’s Facebook page to get the latest updates on Fabula Nova Crystallis news.